Saturday, June 09, 2007

EOJD, me and RF's evilness and my arm... it's going to be interesting... maybe :p

Hello there (i should really find a catchy openings-phrase),

How about:

Welcome a board, we are glad that you have decided to travel with air Lieke from computer to blogger, please fasten your seatbelts and prepare for the flight.
:D

First item today: EOJD!
As you might have read in my previous post: the EOJD was coming up. Now it's over, and it was great! The preachers-kind-of-guys talked about how God wanted us to 'Dream bigger' than we do now. That He has something far greater in mind than we have, and that He wants to share His dream with us. It was very nice. Then there were the artists. Chris Tomlin was, as expected, great! I like his music, it's pretty well-known here and not too hard to sing along. Group1Crew was not great, but not bad either. I actually kinda liked the music itself, but the music was too loud, i actually walked out a moment to give my ears some rest (HEADACHE, HEADACHE, i'm sure the duffers are happy). Stellar Kart was great too, but i'm into such kind of music. I liked it, though it was almost impossible to sing along (too fast).
I wanted to buy a 'Dream Bigger' T-shirt, but they were sold out when i got there... :(
But anyway: it was great.

Second item: me and RF's evilness. Just to explain for the people who don't know it. Once upon a time there were four people in the Dramatic Entrance thread on the NF forum. There names be RF, GKoN, toj and Lieke. They happened to be mother (RF), Father (GKoN) and daugthers (toj and Lieke). The Father was a (noble??:p) knight, but the mother was evil. Then there were the two daughters, toj, who was just like her father and Lieke, who is also evil.
Here it is: thé question of all questions: which smil... wait... wrong!! THAT WAS NOT THÉ QUESTION!!!!!!!
Again: Who is more evil, me or RF.

Now, of course you all know that i am way more evil than RF is, but for some reason she is still in denial. So if you would all post a comment that i am more evil, send her a pm that i am more evil or post in the non-mod thread, that'd be great! *can't wait to see her face when she reads this* I'm so evil, mhuahahahahahaha:D

Btw, GKoN is not evil, he is probably ducttaped to some train, trying to calm RF with a chocolate bar, while toj left... :( That reminds me, i still have to ask him if i can borrow his Gandalf banner... :D

Third item: my arm. So it was going worse a while and then my miracle-mom decided to give massage one more try, and it worked fantasticly!!! It's like... almost gone now :eek: (which was kinda stupid because i just said goodbey against the people from TDL and i didn't leave, i hate it when people say they leave and don't... it's so stupid *embarresed*). But then again: YAY :D I actually have great hope that it will go away very soon, completely!!! YAYAYAYAYAY

Now i have to go, i have test week and have to study a lot... And i may start to play piano in a choir, so that's great! More about that later.

See you,

Lieke

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh look, Lieke, no one said that you were more evil than I am! Boo-yah.

I am way more evil than you, the student surpassing the teacher is soo a myth.

;);) You're just jealous, you're just jealous.

~RF

7:40 PM  
Blogger Lieke said...

first: in my language there is a saying, meaning something like: who doesn't speak agrees with what is said. So right now you are the only one who doesn't agree :p

You didn't raise me (you evilly abandoned me, GKoN picked me up again each time :p), you are not my teacher. But i have learnt it very good, but more: it's my nature, i can't change it, mhuahahahahaha....

~Lieke

11:57 PM  
Anonymous soñador said...

Who is more evil? I would have to say *suspenseful silence*




BEN!!!!



*hides* :P

[when you're done trying to kill me; I love your blog! :D]
~Lee

4:34 PM  
Blogger Lieke said...

Thanks :D Though i indeed will have to kill you now, everyone knows that i am the most evil person EVER! (well, maybe not counting HB, 'cause he is not just evil, he is like mind-shockingly-evil *shock*)... *grin*

~Lieke

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait. You mean I'm not the evilest?


~Dernhelm

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"ducttaped"
-everyone knows I gotta correct this...it's Duct Taped. The capitalized D and T are very important,as Duct Tape is a very important thing, and deserves to be respected in this way.
~tootsila

3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muhahhahaha. i always enjoy reading your blogs, lieke. they are marveluos and ingenuitive. *steals ducttape from tootsila*. *smirk*
evil? lol, a quote from Catherine (i think). (Note: this is a lose quote) "everyone who posts in the duffer thread is in some way evil". (if you want the true quote, then you will just have to look it up for yourself in danni's thread about tdl duffers).
~ferny

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills

2:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think, that you are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In it something is. I will know, many thanks for the information.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home