Monday, November 06, 2006

WORK WORK WORK

Hello there,

Not updated for a few days, i'm SOOOOOO busy, really, i'm at school for 7 hours a day, i have to travell to school and back home 1.5 hours a day, and i'm doing homework and studying for about 3 hours a day, or four. I don't get enough sleep...

But it will be over Saturday (when i have my friend's birthday, which will be so cool, 'cause i have a GREAT gift for her:D)

My computer is being REALLY weird at the moment... *goes to find out what's wrong* it's over now :D.

I just "adopted a pet" it's a panda bear, i know, it's all black, i just liked it this way.


my pet!


And i'm a bit sad, two friend of mine on TDL left, one of them was a Dutchie (someone from The Netherlands) and one of them was made a Dutchie, because she was learning it. I'm really going to miss them, they were great friends...

Have to get back to work, see y'all :)

~Lieke

P.S. sorry if this post sounds just stupid and irritating, i just felt like that :o

1 Comments:

Anonymous Slippers said...

We love you anyway.

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home