Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Welcome you all

Hello there, welcome to my new blog. Most of you don't know me, and some of you might recognize me from The Dancing Lawn (which is the forum of NarniaFans.com). But for those of you that don't know me, i will give you a short look in my life.


My real name is Lieke, which sounds really strange in almost every country, except here. I live in The Netherlands (a small country between the UK, Germany and Belgium). I'm fifteen years old (turning 16 in February). I'm in 11th grade in your school system (at least, when you're from the USA, if you are not then i don't know ;) ). I have this year and after that one year before my exams, but i already have to work on them, which i do.

I have a lot of hobbies. First: i love the computer, and being on it. I love forums, and like The Dancing Lawn very much, i've been a member there for over two years now. I also post on the forum of my school, on which i moderate a part. I also love to create forums, which i do sometimes, not because i put them on the internet, but because i love to figure out how to do everything ;).

Besides that: i love to read, i'm like C.S. Lewis' "The Chronicles of Narnia" very much, as well as J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Lord of the Rings". Other favorite writers of mine are Jules Verne and Adrian Plass.

I also like to watch movies, i am (of course) a fan of "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe", and also of "The Lord of the Rings" all three the movies. I love "Finding Neverland" and "Peter Pan", "Pirates of the Caribbean" 1 & 2, "Chocolat", "A Beautiful Mind" and a lot more. Basically you can say that i am a fantasy and Science Fiction fan.
I like my school, i have some great friends, and i can't imagine life without them.
My family is also great, we fight sometimes, but it always works out :)

Well, i think that is enough about me, tell me about you? (wait... this is a blog... this is supposed to be about me :o )


The reason i made this blog was this: i have a xanga, but didn't update it, the reason for that i don't know. I'm not good at such things. Also i didn't like some things there, so i decided to make a new one, this one. I named it "The Journey of Lieke", not because i'm traveling, but because life is a journey, and i'm traveling it, just as you all do.

I think that is it for now, i don't think anyone would read this, but this is a great place for me to tell what is happening in my life :)

See you all very soon!

Lieke

4 Comments:

Blogger TrueNarnian said...

I finally visted your blog lieke!

12:17 AM  
Blogger Lieke said...

Cool :D. I love that avvy:D

3:03 PM  
Blogger Meran said...

Hey Lieke I really like you layout and the blog over all. I haven't read much of it yet but I will when I get home from work :)

4:20 PM  
Blogger Lieke said...

Thank you GS, great to hear that you like it :) It's not very much yet, but i think i can keep this up!

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home